Sustainability Law Lab
The Lab is a new project of the legal team at Environmental Justice Australia. The Sustainability Law Lab aims to kick start new community driven sustainability projects by:
- Providing innovative and cost effective legal services.
- Providing collaborative and savvy lawyers that get new business models and innovative projects.
- Running collaborative workshops for win-win and multi party solutions.
- Identifying legal obstacles to sustainability projects and forming legal strategies for long term legal solutions.
- Providing training and education programs for skill transfer, awareness or compliance.
Who we aim to work with
- Community based renewable energy projects
- Community driven sustainability enterprises
- Collaborative partners, such as think tanks, NGOs or other aligned organisations
If you are interested in working with us, please get in touch with our lawyer Kim Shore (firstname.lastname@example.org).
Follow us on twitter (@sustainlawlab) and watch this space for more information!